From:
Craig1708 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 1996 20:02:38 -0500
There are hundreds of decent hotels in Chicago, but to be near the Chicago
Historical Society, the pickings get slimmer. Also, cost varies widely.
Anything as far south as the University of Chicago (5800 south) is too far
for the CHS (1600 north).  The Palmer House is in the loop, but has seen
better days (too bad).
I wish I had a strong recommendation, but I do know that smaller
neighborhood places are becoming very popular on the near north, close to
CHS.

Craig Deller
Craig Deller
The Deller Conservation Group Ltd
Geneva, Illinois
USA
[log in to unmask]                "Conservators make it last longer"
http://home.aol.com/DELLERCON
*