From:
Susan Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 1996 23:35:09 UT
On Monday, 1 Apr 1996 Gregory Scheib wrote:

 >What more do you want?  I thought it was damn funny.

> is this all there is?

Please forgive me for not being clearer.  I too think it was 'damn funny' as
have several friends who have seen it.  My question was in reference to
Episodes 1 and 2.  Have they been previously posted or is Episode 3 'all there
is' ?

Again, my sincere apologies to all, especially the author, for my too easily
misunderstood question.

Su Carter