From:
Martin Taureg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 1997 02:22:33 +0100
You're probably referring to the Chocolate Museum in Cologne, which is
situated on the banks of the Rhine river. It is part of the Stollwerck
group, one of Germany's largest producers of chocolates. The museum
presents the history of cocoa and chocolate over time, and there is a
museum shop (quite obvious, isn't it?) which sells the company's products.
It is a hit with tour operators, I am told.

At 21:57 01.10.97 -0400, you wrote:
>does anyone know the name of the privately-run museum in Germany, which
>is one of the few to make a profit and to consider itself a for-profit
>organization? (i think that it's a science and technology museum)
>-chris petrik-
>(

Martin Taureg
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
Mail Address: B. P. 6063, Dakar, SENEGAL
Telephone: (++221) 22 50 57 (office) / 24 54 36 (home)
Fax: (++221) 22 12 33