From:
Wade Lawrence <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 13:56:02 -0500
If anyone is interested in the South Carolina Heritage Corridor, there is an
interim website posted at http://www.sc-heritagecorridor.org  . Please be
aware that this is just an interim site. A more complete site is being
prepared and will be posted in the next week or so.

Wade Lawrence
Asst. Director, Drayton Hall
National Trust for Historic Preservation
web: www.draytonhall.org
e-mail: [log in to unmask]