From:
David Harvey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2007 17:14:04 -0700
Sarah,

The other strategy that you can pursue is to use your board, docents,
and members of the community to either donate or offer pieces on
long-term loan to furnish the space. Also there may be a larger museum
in the region that has such pieces in their reserve collection and
they may be willing to discuss an arrangement with your small
non-profit.

Cheers,
Dave

David Harvey