Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 1996 11:10:45 EST
Thanks. So they accredit academic programs. Do they also
accredit museums? Interesting combination - sort of as though
the AALS (American Association of Law Schools) accredited both
law schools and law firms. Interesting.
Also, what are "art centers?" Are they "museums?" Or are they
different but equivalent? Please excuse my ignorance, but I am
an outsider, whose specialty is higher education, trying to understand.
Or do I misunderstand totally, that this "non-degree accreditation
process" is, too, involved with "programs," quasi-academic programs
involving the delivery of instruction, with a credentialing outcome of
some kind?
Henry Grunder, Ed. D.