From:
Katherine Warren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 1997 21:18:46 -0800
I am contacting this group  in desperation to find a solution to the
repair and conservation of a very old and partially rotten African
carving of the dogon tribe.The base is almost completely gone and the
sides have got extensive damage but otherwise the piece is in O.K.
condition.
Is there a cheap and easy way to conserve this artifact as I am quite
fond of it and it has come a long way in time and distance and it
deserves to be rejuvenated.
Charlie