From:
"E. Moore" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jul 1998 09:01:40 -0400
Adrienne,

When I was living and working in Washington I managed a project for the
city that was primarily archaeological and architectural survey work but
also included an oral history component.  Included in the project were
interviews and oral histories from a group of elderly gentlemen who had
grown up in SW DC before the neighborhoods were so drastically changed.
The final report for the project is on file in the city office and if you
are interested in more details or want a title, etc. let me know and I can
look up specifics for you.

Dr. Elizabeth A. Moore, Curator
Virginia Museum of Natural History
1001 Douglas Avenue