Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2006 13:47:43 -0700
Kim,

This is the sort of thing we provide.  Here is a link to our FlashAudio
digital audio repeater:
http://www.signal-innova.com/moreinfo/modudata/audio/FlashAudio.htm

Let me know if you have any questions.

-Mark-

 * Mark Fowle, Partner
 * SIGNAL-INNOVA
 * 2841 East 19th Street
 * Signal Hill, CA 90755
 * Email: mailto:markfowle&#64;signal-innova.com
 * http://www.SIGNAL-INNOVA.com/
 * Phone: (800) 417-9060
 * Fax: (800) 773-7694

 * A completely solid-state VIDEO PLAYER! ?
 * Click Here for more Info ->
http://www.signal-innova.com/moreinfo/systmodu/FlashVideo/FlashVideo.html