From:
Nico Halbertsma <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 1997 09:04:35 +0100
Dear Katie,

I lecture "museumcommunication" on our Academy (a museology academy in
Amsterdam, Holland) and with the first years students I have a workshop on
learning from objects.
You can find more information on our academy on:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~rwa

I do know the Amsterdam Historic Museum also have an education programme for
schools in which learning from objects is a method explained to the kids.
And I myself followed a session about learning from objects by staff from
the Science Museum in London.
And as far as I know it is lectured at the Museum Studies of both Leicester
University and Newcastle upon Tyne University in the UK.

I do hope this helps you!
Succes!
With kind regards,

Nico Halbertsma,
senior lecturer museumcommunications
Nico Halbertsma
senior lecturer museum communication/education

Reinwardt Academy,
Dapperstraat 315,
1093 BS Amsterdam,
The Netherlands.

tel.    . . - 31 - 20 - 69 22 111 ext. 218
fax.    . . - 31 - 20 - 69 26 836

visit our home page: http://www.xs4all.nl/~rwa/