From:
Die Valkure <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 23:23:41 -0700
Fellow List Members:

The University of Oregon Museum of Art (UOMA) is looking to create a
comment card for its visitors.  At present, only participants in
educational programming are given exit surveys.  We want to create
something similar for visitors who are just coming to see exhibits.  If
anyone has one that they can share with us we would be greatly appreciated.
 Either email the questions(offlist!!!), fax it to 541-346-0976 c/o Kaci
Manning, or send it to:  Kaci Manning, Public Relations, Museum of Art,
1223 University of Oregon, Eugene, OR  97403.

Thanx in advance for your help!

Vanessa

Vanessa L. Ward
Laurel Award Intern
The University of Oregon Museum of Art (UOMA)
http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~valkyri