From:
Ellen Schwartz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Dec 1994 12:21:47 -0500
I just received a brochure from the Bard Graduate Center for Studies in the
Decorative Arts.  They are holding a symposium, Jan. 19-21, entitled "The
Spoils of War: World War II and Its Aftermath, the Loss, Reappearance, and
Recovery of Cultural Property."

It seems that this would be of interest to the person who requested info
a while back on property taken during the Nazi regime, as well as those
taking part in the cultural patrimony/Turkey/Iraq etc. discussion.

It's being held at the Francis Gould Hall at the French Institute/Alliance
Francaise, 55 E. 59th St., NY, NY  10022-1077.  I am unsure if this is the
address to receive more info. though.  The address for the BGC is:
18 W. 86th St., NY, NY  10024.  Hope this is helpful to someone.

Ellen Schwartz