From:
Alan Woods <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 1994 13:30:55 EST
We house the Twyla Tharp Archive here at the Lawrence and Lee Theatre Research
Institute at Ohio State, and are contemplating the possibilities for a touring
exhibit marking the anniversary of her thirtieth year as a
choreographer/dancer, coming up in a couple of years.  In a purely informal
way, I wonder if you all feel there would be any interest in such an exhibit,
which might include videos of rehearsals and performances, audio and video
tapes of collaborative artists, photos, posters, costumes, scenic pieces, etc.
We're at the very preliminary stage with this, so size and scope, and degree of
elaboration are all up for grabs.

Any thoughts/opinions/reactions gratefully received--

Alan Woods