From:
Caroline Posynick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 1997 22:21:10 GMT
In article <199701230632.WAA12644@mailgate32>, Jack Williams and Anita
Cohen-Williams <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Can someone help her? I already deleted my copies.

Aren't there archives for museum-l?  I seem to recall locating them when I
read through the FAQ (frequently asked questions) about the list.  I can
dig up the information/find the address for the FAQ if people are
interested.  Otherwise the information posted about the discussion on
curators - or any other posting - can be located there, even after you
have deleted your own copies.  (the discussions live on ... :)

--
Caroline Posynick