From:
"Glenn A. Walsh" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2007 13:51:12 -0700
Laurel,

For our annual "Star of Bethlehem" planetarium show at
Pittsburgh's original Buhl Planetarium, we would
always send mailings to churches throughout the metro
area. That might be one idea.

At the very least, they may be willing to mention the
museum [particularly if your museum is starting a new
exhibition on a certain date] in the weekly church
bulletin. The Andrew Carnegie Free Library and Music
Hall often publicized events in church bulletins.

gaw