From:
"Robert T. Handy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jul 1998 08:49:24 -0500
It would mean that Trustees would have to go out and work a little harder
to raise funds; that you might have to charge the public a little more to
get in; that you might have to create and operate a for-profit subsidiary,
etc., etc. , etc.

It might be that we have our heads so far up in the clouds, sniffing
purified air, that we can't imagine ourselves engaging in those dirty,
nasty activities that earn money.  We are above that business aren't we?

------
Robert Handy
Brazoria County Historical Museum
museum_bob