Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 1997 16:22:58 -0600
Hi.  I was hoping to pick the collective brains of the list.  My
company is looking to broaden its advertising reach (not via
spamming the 'net! :) ) and we'd like some feedback on the following
questions.  These are mostly for Museum Store managers/buyers and
Membership Directors, but anyone on the list is free to reply.
Please respond off the list to [log in to unmask] Thanks in
advance for your help.

Rich Johnson
Director of Marketing
Cotton Expressions Imprinted Apparel

What trade magazines do you find most helpful?

What associations do you belong to?

Which associations do you find the most valuable in helping you do
your job well?

What trade/gift shows do you visit?

What trade/gift shows do you buy at?