From:
Wayne Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 May 1996 10:42:03 -0400
>Those on the line, how many of you are associated with
>"a museum" that is not state, federal or government
>supported with paid salary?  benefits? site or building,
>etc.?  How many are really totally non-profit and on
>their own in the naked jungle of "where's my funding
>coming from next?"
>

>John Martinson

Mr. Martinson,

        The Museum of Valor receives no outside support of any kind and in
fact returns attempted monetary contributions.  The Mueseum is TOTALLY
supported out of pocket by one individual.  Growth is slow, exhibit quality
improves slowly, but progress is steady.  There is NO outside influence or
political pressure.

Wayne Hart
Director
Museum of Valor