From:
Ruby Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 14:38:48 -0500
I can't locate my ancient book on exhibiting costumes so I can't give you
the title.  But here are abbreviated instructions.  Use thick fomecore as
the base for each piece; build up with cotton padding and then cover with
muslin.    Since you want to hang the items, you could probably also use
lightweight plywood as your base.  Screw eyes with monofilament would be
screwed directly into the plywood for suspending them.

Good luck.

Ruby