From:
Mark Erik Nielsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 1999 09:04:02 -0500
Fools! You all know the truth. The single most important event of the
century was the development of the secret weapon known to most of us as
Claudine Longet, the french singer who married Andy Williams and was
later charged with (and aquitted of) the brutal murder of Spider Sabitch.
Does anyone really know the horrible truth behind the facade of these
mysterious events?

Mark Nielsen
Exhibit Designer/Preparator
University of Michigan Museum of Art