From:
Celia Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 1996 08:35:46 -0600
At 03:17 PM 10/28/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Dear Museum_L web fans,
>I am going to be conducting a hands-on session at the Midwest Museum
>Conference on Friday, Nov 1, and we'll be exploring the WWW and
>museum/school/internet connections. I am creating a web page with my
>favorite sites but I would love to explore this topic from additional
>points of view.
>Meg
>
>Dear Meg,
Gosh, I hope that I am not the only staffer who feels that their web site is
the best on the internet.  See for yourself when you check out
www.cheekwood.org.  Our computer expert, Fred Welter, helped us build a site
that goes beyond a collection catalogue on the web.  I think that the site
now in place is truely interactive.
Thanks for the opportunity to brag about the wonderful work produced by the
Cheekwood Museum of Art staff.
Sincerely,
Celia Walker, Curator
Museum of Art
WWW.CHEEKWOOD.ORG

Celia Walker
Curator                  |  email: [log in to unmask]
Cheekwood Museum of Art  |  Tele:  615.353.2140
1200 Forrest Park Drive  |  FAX:   615.353.2730
Nashville, TN 37205      |  http://www.cheekwood.org