From:
Marty Buxton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Nov 2003 18:31:49 -0800
Lindsay Wildlife Museum has recently begun an oral
history project in conjunction with our upcoming 50th
anniversary. There are set questions developed and a
release to use the histories as we see fit in the
history events. The interviews are recorded on video
if the interviewee permits, otherwise they are
recorded only on audio, and a photo is taken, if
permitted.
The primary training was how to use the equipment.
Since all recording is digital, it is downloaded on a
computer and stored on CD.  At this time there is no
transcription as no one has time.  The interviewers
are volunteers and staff.

Marty Buxton
Natural History Curator
Lindsay Wildlife Museum