From:
"C.A. Sneddon" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2012 20:25:42 +0000
Michael
I would add to issues with the board / trustees / EX members of either one of these groups. Be aware of who they are / were. They can still have a big say with current Board/Trustee members and they did not hire you so they are not nearly as vested in your success as the current board members. Also make a lot of friends in the community high and low they can be a god sent when things are not going so good.  Best of Luck !

Think  "green" before printing this page.

Cheryl A. Sneddon, Ph.D.
U of U