From:
John Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2008 12:30:36 -0400
Dane,
My old hometown radio station did something similar more or less every year that I can remember them being on the air. You might want to try giving them a call, it's worth a shot at least. Try Clay Ashworth, General Manager or Peter Cloutier, Promotion Director at WCKM in Glens Falls, NY. They can be reached at (518) 761-9890.

Regards,
John

John Hart
Assistant Curator of Collections

The New York State Historical Association and
The Farmers' Museum

PO Box 800
Cooperstown, NY 13326

607.547.1447