From:
Judith Turner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2008 17:47:38 -0700
Michelle --  Did you try a google search?  Here's a tinyurl for the google search resultsusing the artist's name in quotes, "Braco
Dimitrijevic" (in quotes so I didn't get lots of entries for the actress Lorraine Braco ;-):

http://tinyurl.com/5rr9t5

According to the entry in Wikipedia, he currently resides in Paris France where August vacations are even more popular than in the U.S.  Another approach might be to contact the Tate which has many of its works in its collection. Here's the Tate's website if you want to check with them directly:

http://www.tate.org.uk/

Hope this helps.

Judy Turner
Whitefish Bay, WI