From:
Joel Long <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 1998 01:21:51 -0400
On Sun, 27 Sep 1998 20:14:53 EDT, Jeffrey Bilderback <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Hello all.
>I am in the process of putting together a list of Web Site addresses that
>provide information pertaining to jobs in the museum field.  This includes not
>only sites that have job listings but also sites that include information on
>finding a job in the museum field.  I would appreciate (and I'm sure people
>that are looking for museum jobs would appreciate) any links that may relate
>to this query.  When I am done I will be happy to post the list or give it to
>those that are interested.  Thanks in advance.

Well, you can look at my site:

Museum Job Resources Online
http://www.interlog.com/~joellong/musjobs/musjobs.html

It's a collection of links to job sites, job pages, and information resources.  I also have about a dozen new links that I haven't had a chance to list yet (including the Global Museum).  Of course, if you have any links that I've missed please let me know.  Contact me if you have any questions.

Joel Long