From:
Maria Economou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 20:24:12 GMT
Dear all,

Only a few days are left before the closing date for nominating your
favourite museum or related web site for the Best of the Web 99
award.

Please spare a few moments to nominate the sites you like and ensure
we receive strong candidates. You can nominate as many as you want.
The online form is at:

http://www.archimuse.com/mw99/best/index.html

Please pass this on to others you think might be interested.

Maria Economou

Dr Maria Economou, Lecturer in New Technologies for  the Humanities
Humanities Advanced Technology & Information Institute (HATII)
University of Glasgow
11, University Gardens
GLASGOW G12 8QH, UK

Tel: +44-141-330 3843                     [log in to unmask]
Fax: +44-141-330 3788                    http://www.hatii.arts.gla.ac.uk/