From:
Lorraine Gilligan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2012 15:11:19 -0400
Stacey-

Pergo will not hold up to heavy traffic- you will see wear in the pattern pretty quickly  - you might consider yellow pine which would be a cost effective alternative.   We went through this in planning a mixed-use facility and our architects and builder steered us away from Pergo to a hard wood.

Lorraine Gilligan

Director of Preservation

Old Westbury Gardens

Old Westbury, NY