From:
"E. Moore" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jul 1998 21:06:27 -0400
Has anyone tried to use PastPerfect for Natural History collections yet?  I
ordered the demo to see if I could make our catalog fit using the optional
user-defined fields for the biological data but haven't had a chance to try
it yet and probably won't get a chance until September (field work calls).

Elizabeth

Dr. Elizabeth A. Moore, Collections Curator
Virginia Museum of Natural History
1001 Douglas Avenue
Martinsville, VA  24112

> From: Steve Erdmann <[log in to unmask]>
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: collections software; MS-ACCESS, etc.
> Date: Wednesday, July 01, 1998 5:11 PM
>
> Patricia McElyea (Curator of Collections from Arkansas State University
> Museum) wrote:
>
> >Early this year we switched from Argus to the new Past Perfect software
that is distributed by AASLH.  We have been delighted not only with its
features but also with its ease of use...