From:
April Elkjer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 1995 03:25:59 -0400
The type of scanner you buy should really depend on what you use it for, how
often, and if you would like color capabilities.  And if you do want color
capabilities, it will be slow.  I have some knowledge about scanners, and as
to recommendations, I would suggest a fujitsu Scan Partner 10C.  I'm not sure
what the price is, but I do know that the Fujitsu's are pretty good.  As to
HPs and Canons, they are also good scanners, but if you'll be scanning a lot
of binary images as well as color images, I think fujitsu might be the way to
go.

Sincerely,

April