From:
DrewHarty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 May 1996 19:48:04 -0400
I am an independent museum consultant working with a small rural museum in
the catskills of new york state to develop a history day camp at their
site and am interested in hearing from other museums/historic sites that
run such camps.  In particular, I'm interested in hearing about the
balance between staff and campers, the balance between learning and fun
(and along with that, which activities worked well and which bombed), and,
which age groups seem best served by the camp framework.
please feel free to reply on or off-list.  thanks for any help you can
provide.

Linda Norris
Riverhill
PO Box 232