From:
Meredith Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 1998 09:25:01 -0500
     Who knew that lightbulubs could spark such discussion!!

     Brigitte O'Ryan
     Washington, DC

Subject: Re: light bulb question
Author:  Museum discussion list <[log in to unmask]> at AIA_INTERNET
Date:    2/13/98 10:37 PM

How many North Carolineans?   Three.... one to climb the ladder & replace,
one to steady the ladder, one to explain the superiority of  light bulbs in
North Carolina...

and don't you mean:

How many Virginians?  Three....one to climb the ladder & replace, one to
steady the ladder, one to lament how wonderful that old bulb was
[...before the war]...