From:
Robin Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 12:23:52 -0500
The Dallas Museum of Art will be hosting a major retrospective of the work
of Henry Moore in 2001. Along with this, we are creating a companion website
that will feature information on Moore, links to sites that have Moore
sculpture, and an online lost wax bronze casting class. The website will
also have a special area connected to select sites that have a Henry Moore
piece displayed. We are also looking for public responses to Henry Moore or
public sculptures in general in the form of digital images, written
National Gallery, an art center in Japan, and here at the Dallas Museum of
Art. We are looking for input from other places. If you or anyone in your
organization would like to participate by writing an e-mail; taking a photo,
or a video of someone looking at or responding a Henry Moore sculpture,
please send the responses to us  by January 30. The responses can be
written, e-mailed, hard copy, photos or digital images, vhs or digital
video. Full credit will be given on the website. Please send all responses
to:

Robin Works Davis
Educational Technology Manager
Dallas Museum of Art