Date:
Wed, 18 Jan 1995 09:46:25 -0400
I am currently conducting research on the types of courses which are
being taught as Introductory Museum Studies.  I would appreciate
receiving copies of syllabi from those of you on the list who teach such
courses.

You can send them to me via email (and don't worry about the format) or
via snail mail.

Many thanks

Todd D. Smith
Associate Curator
The Kinsey Institute for Research in Sex, Gender, and Reproduction
313 Morrison Hall
Indiana University
Bloomington, IN 47405