From:
Tom Bennett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Aug 2005 08:59:09 -0800
Dusty and George:
Thanks so much for all the info.  It was exactly what I was looking for and
will help alot in convincing the Board which way we should go.  I've spent
some time making sure we have a strong stand-alone computer for graphics and
the Adobe Suite to work with.  Since I built the computer (I spent under
$800 for it), and after this many years in arts and museums, graphics come
as second nature, so we're on the right track.  It also helps that I'm
teaching a few volunteers to do mounting.

Thanks again!  And I'll take you up on your offer for offline talk, George.
Cheers to you both,
Tom Bennett
Executive Director
(The Reluctant Director)