From:
Denise Corbett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 May 1996 16:06:35 +0000
Hello,

I am in search of quill pens which have a ballpoint  inserted into the tip, so
that one can write with them without using liquid ink.

If anyone has ever seen these available for purchase, or had them made for an
activity, I would appreciate it if you would email me with details (company
etc.) at this address:

Thanks!

Jeannette Monk
Interpretive Planner
National Postal Museum/Canadian Museum of Civilization