From:
Holly Henry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 1996 07:22:37 +0000
Hi Mary,

The "Whodunit" (forensic sciences exhibit) you're speaking of is back
at our Museum for a couple of months on exhibit here in Fort Worth.
If you would like information about the exhibit please get in touch
with Charlie Walter, Sr. Vice President, at the Museum.  His number
is 817-732-1631, ext 320.  His e-mail address is:
[log in to unmask]  If you need a schedule of the traveling
locations, you might check our homepage at
http://www.esc11.tenet.edu/fwmsh.html.

Let me know if you need further information!

Holly Henry
Webmaster/Systems Administrator
Fort Worth Museum of Science and History
http://www.esc11.tenet.edu/fwmsh.html