From:
Sabrina Henneman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2006 16:03:38 -0400
Winterthur charges extra for special guided tours - and I for one have
paid to do that several times! I am sure many other places also do that.
Why not advertise it, charge extra to make it worthwhile financially,
and say the tours are restricted to 15 people, on a first come, first
served basis. That way everyone knows about it and has equal opportunity
to participate if they want to spend the extra money. They can't
complain then.

Sabrina Henneman