From:
Diane Gutenkauf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 1997 12:35:45 -0400
Jeffory Morris wrote:
>Question:  How long will 35mm slides last if stored properly?  How long
>will color prints (c-print) last?

This is a more complicated question than you realise. You might consult:
"The Permanence and Care of Color Photographs: Traditional and Digital
Color Prints, Color Negatives, Slides, and Motion Pictures" By Henry
Wilhelm, Preservation Publishing Company, Grinnell Iowa (USA) 1993.

Preservation Publishing Company
PO Box 567
Grinnell IA 50112-0567

Diane Gutenkauf
Chair, Midwest Registrars Committee
Curator, Elmhurst Historical Museum
120 E. Park Avenue
Elmhurst, IL 60126 USA

Voice: +(630) 833-1457
  Fax: +(630) 833-1326
Email: [log in to unmask]

My opinions are my own and do not reflect those
of any institution with which I am affiliated.