From:
Joseph Michael Bay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Aug 1998 18:53:10 -0700
Don Saklad <[log in to unmask]> writes:

>via http://www.bpl.org/WWW/UpcomingEvents.html
>*"Heroic Women You Can Talk To"

Oh no, the BPL bastards are providing HEROINE!

>for school-age children.

TO SCHOOL-AGE CHILDREN, no less!

>Ms. Carney will perform as Annie Sullivan, the teacher
>who worked miracles in teaching the deaf-blind Helen
>Keller to communicate.

>Join the library staff for an end-of-summer
>Illumination Night Open House! for all ages. Activities
 ^^^^^^^^^^^^
>include entertainment, music, crafts, and
>refreshments. Neighborhood residents are invited to
>"illuminate" tonight, too. The library and its patrons
  ^^^^^^^^^^
>will light up Oak Square!

I think this might be too much of a giveaway for the BPL conspirators,
the Nine Unknown Men.  But perhaps I've said too much.

Sincerely,

The Old Man of the Mountain
---
IO PAN                  WE CALL UPON HERMES TRISMEGISTUS!
IO PAN PAN              WE CALL UPON ENKI AND ENLI!
IO PAN PANGENITOR       WE CALL UPON GREAT CTHULHU AND NYARLATHOTEP!
IO PAN PANPHAGE!

      /\
     /  \
    /    \
   / (o ) \
--
                    http://www.stanford.edu/~jmbay/
Wer ist der Mann, der seinen Leben fuer seinen Bruedermann riskiert wuerde?