Date:
Thu, 14 Jul 1994 14:19:48 CST
Recently, I posted a request for information on possible PhD programs in
Museum Studies.  I'd like to thank everyone who responded with information and
let those who requested a copy of my list know that I'll get it to them, small
as it may be, when I get it complied. :-)

I also wondered, however, if the Museum-L group feels that a PhD is a help
or not to a career in the Museum profession?If it's not, then what would
professionals suggest?

Thanks in advance,

Shelley Ruhmann
Southern Illinois University-Carbondale