From:
"M. A. Ehr" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Dec 1997 16:58:12 -0600
The Outagamie County Historical Society is preparing a cultural resource management plan for its historic house museum, the Charles A. Grignon mansion in Kaukauna, WI.  The mansion, a mid-19th century fur trader's home, is the only extant building at the site, but curators believe an archaeological survey may reveal evidence of other structures on the seven-acre park site around the mansion.

The curator in charge of the project (not me) would like to get in touch with anyone who has done a CRM plan for a similar (or even not similar!) site. What resources would you suggest the planners consult as they begin this process?

You may reply to me on or off list, and I will forward responses to the responsible parties.  Thanks for your help!

Meg Ehr
Curator
Outagamie Museum and Houdini Historical Center
330 E. College Ave.
Appleton, WI  54911
(920) 735-9370