From:
Eric Gyllenhaal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 08:38:21 EST
Hi, all, I hope your holidays are going well!

A colleague has asked me to post the following message to the list.  I will
forward replies to Deborah, or you can contact her directly.

Eric

********

I have the opportunity to travel to Thailand for two weeks in January and am
looking for some museum recommendations and/or contacts.  I will be in
Bangkok, Trang, and Chiang Mai and would love to talk with Thai museum
professionals about what's going on in their institutions, and to see some of
their best.  Any recommendations of museums (or related organizations), or
names of people I might contact are appreciated.  Thanks for your help.

Deborah L. Perry, Ph.D.
Director
Selinda Research Associates
801 South Plymouth Court, Suite 521