From:
Carole DeFord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 1995 12:41:44 -0500
Campbell Center for Historic Preservation Studies has just released their 1995
Course Catalogue. They offer Architectural Preservation courses, Collections
Care courses and Conservation Refresher Courses.  Last summer, they
instituted Collections Care courses tailored for Archaeological and Ethnographic
  collections.  These are week long sessions presented by some of the best known
  names in their field.  Class sizes are small and the Campbell Center physical
 setting is very condusive to learning.  Daily illustrated discussions are then
 followed by practicums where the participants can work with items that will be
 useful in their personal home settings
Fees are reasonable and once again, Mary Wood Lee has secured NEH scholarships
for up to half the fee IF you act NOW.
For the catalogue or further information, contact Mary Wood Lee or Aleta at Camp
 bell Center, 203 E. Seminary P.O.Box 66 Mount Carroll, Illinois 61053.
I had the pleasure o completing all 4 weeks last summer and wil be glad to
answer any questions that I can if you contact me.

--
Carole DeFord
[log in to unmask] (Carole S. DeFord)