From:
David Harvey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2007 18:56:45 +0000
Tara,

The fees for filming vary depending on locale, rooms and square footage involved, etc. You should also factor in costs for your staff time (security, collections, maintenance, etc.).

I would suggest that you check with your state film office and ask them for a list of other museums that have been locations in your region. Then check with them for rates, etc.

Make sure that the film company carries full insurance and is bonded.

Cheers!

Dave

David Harvey

Conservator