From:
"Jackson, Gregory" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2014 18:12:27 +0000

You could also include collection development (what you collect and what you don't, how you are willing to acquire it and how you are not).  Accessions and de-accessions are often part of this.  Not just how, but under what circumstances.  At our museum, emergency and disaster recovery are plans/policies that are separate from collections management and collections development - but it all falls under the management of collections.

Greg

Gregory A. Jackson, CA

Archivist, Bryn Athyn Historic Landmark District

Glencairn Museum

www.glencairnmuseum.org

267.502.2421