From:
Denise Corbett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 11:37:18 -0400
On Sat, 24 Apr 1999 16:34:12 -0400, Tzvi SHACHAM <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>On Fri, 23 Apr 1999 16:39:08 -0500, Wayne and Mary <[log in to unmask]>
>wrote:
>
>>In Toronto - CNN TOWER, The Royal Ontario Museum (the ROM) - it
>>is on line at www.ROM.com.
>>
>>I suggest she check the home pages of the two cities. Lots of
>>info.
>>
>>Regards
>>
>>Mary H
>>
>>On 23 Apr 99,, the dancing digits of Alice Sevoiu delivered:
>>
>>>       I am posting this message for a friend of mine who is going to
>>> participate at the CAC Conference in Winnipeg.
>>>       She would like to know what are the main points of interest in
>>> Winnipeg and in Toronto, some addresses of museums there and in the
>>> neighbourhood.
>>>        Please reply to me off list or directly to her at
>>>        Thank you
>>>

>the web site for the Royal Ontario Museum is www.rom.on.ca
>
>tzvi shacham

Sorry - I can't help it (and since the ROM url has been corrected) - I have
an automatic reaction to correcting Canadian stuff -  it's the CN tower,
not the CNN tower and it too has a website. Don't forget, also, the Ontario
Science Centre, The Art Gallery of Ontario, Fort York, and Black Creek
Pioneer Village among other sites to see. I think all of them have web
sites. There is so much to see and do and not everything is close together,
so if you are planning on seeing things during a stopover on yor way to or
from Winnipeg, make sure you plan carefully to maximize your time....