From:
Sue Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 1997 09:58:38 -0700
Good morning, Mary:

Our Museum is currently negotiating the possibility of storing
an exhibit that we hosted until the lender can finalize
potential for additional venues.  It is a valuable collection from
another country.  Issues we are facing, in addition to space
allocation, are mostly related to environmental concerns and
need for additional security.

At this writing, we are still working out the details.  If you
want to know the outcome, etc. contact me in about a
month.

p.s. how's the weather up there ?. . . I'm orginally from
Grants Pass & graduated in fine arts from SOSC (I guess
now SOU) in 1988.

Sue Thompson
Sr. Registrar
Museum of Art