Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 1996 19:53:59 GMT
A question for the list.  Is it ethical to post cv information for people
looking for positions in museums?  Could you please reply off list to me a

A couple of people currently on contract with our museum are coming to the end
of their contracts and will not be renewed (lack of money, not lack of talent)
and they are both interested in continuing to work in the museum world.  I
would like to let people out there know about what their abilities are, but I
don't want to clutter the list with unwanted information if it isn't
appropriate here.

Look forward to your comments.
Thanks
Shelley Keele