From:
Suzanne Reed <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 2013 15:01:45 -0800
We have two campaigns that have a NEED totaling $6075, we certainly
have not raised that amount. Currently between the two campaigns we have
not quite $250 raised, and my daughter sold her American Girl Dolls on
ebay making the total generated $450. not quite half of what she will
need for pointe shoes for a year.

I just wanted it to be clear that the need has NOT been met and we
certainly have NOT raised that large amount quoted.
---
  *Please add [log in to unmask] to your address book. After
December 20th it will be the only valid email address for me.

  Suzanne Reed
  Precious Cargo Manager
  Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art
  (541) 346-6441